Sunday, February 28, 2010

Everyday Hilarious Sayings

when the time comes ..... you can not stop


when the time is impossible to stop, overwhelmed and you just live it!

seems to me to be back when I lived in Lecce, I had to decide whether to return to Rome, if you leave the university, where to start looking for a job etc etc. ..... in fact an infinite series of "if" in front of many small and big choices to make. Without a choice, the other chain came one after the other, I could not stop ... it was the right time!

now it's happening the same thing. Last summer a long period of leave to order the husband and PhD .... I say that they had made an agreement, then the series a nice admission 8della listing a punto prima della partenza) e poi ho cominciato a spedire CV a nastro, ovunque capitasse....ed anche qualche invio decisamente mirato.
nel giro di 15 gg ho fatto 4 colloqui, vista la crisi che c'è già mi sarei ritenuta fortunata a riuscire a farne uno solo...figuriamoci 4!
poi da uno di questi colloqui è nata la possibilità di un tirocinio di 4 mesi...e se tutto dovesse andare molto ma molto bene......non diciamolo, poi si vedrà.

sentivo che nell'aria c'era qualcosa che si stava muovendo, proprio come quando ero a lecce
sentivo l'arrivo di svolte in arrivo

the difference is that before I had to decide entirely on its own, we are now two, decide together is very different and very beautiful ^___^

0 comments:

Post a Comment