Monday, March 8, 2010

100 Pipers Scotch Whisky

traffic traffic and eventually grows!

I grew up ...... you have just grown up!

today officially entered the world of big

today I finally started working!
but they now say it was someone!

first sight quite catch: the desk and the EXERCISE and there was also the pc ..... the keyboard was a bit 'dented, missing connections for printers, and Adobe Acrobat (suddenly my pc has started to live its own life and saw the mouse pointer that moved and was discharged robbbbba that ... it was the technician who was installing his ifficio me a bit 'of stuff that was missing).

I got to know with almost all office colleagues .... sooner or later be able to learn all their names. I said then .... I see the first difficult: more than 10!

when I got the head told me a bit 'all the work that takes place in that office, I realized that there is no time for boredom!

then when I got home I found already the pot with water for the pasta on the stove, as the bearded man was at home today, I was almost prepared lunch.

this afternoon a bit 'commissions around rod with currant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment