(racconto a luce arancione)
ieri sera siamo andati a dormire tardi.
a turno ci ricordavamo cose da fare: la pasticca da prendere, la luce da spegnere, la serranda da abbassare, il telefono da staccare, la sveglia da caricare......insomma pareva che non riuscissimo a trovare la strada del letto.
finalmente andiamo a dormire e come al solito mi ritrovo a dormire in un angolino, lo so di non essere piccina, ma il mio micione (190 cm di altezza...ben piantata) dormiva in mezzo al letto prima del mio arrivo ed ora dorme in mezzo verso destra...quindi io mi ritrovo a dormire in pizzo the bed.
at some point, around 3, I opened my eyes because I felt ... say .... MET, and I find that the
big cat plays with either phone or looking at me 2 series of wide-eyed "is p Ieno day," I do not know about you, but I observed when I feel I can not sleep, so we got up and we started to make a game of scale 40 ...... ... and after a very long game, I won!! (But I was so dazed that before writing the blog I phoned him to ask as the game was over, because I remembered it: P) this beautiful table lamp, which I I hate when we manage to move house will not be with us!
is not normal that I should take sweaters, go down the hall to see the color, which otherwise is shifted from orange!
today I was able to break it, but I got the ladder and I put back ... because it was released
0 comments:
Post a Comment