Monday, April 5, 2010
Wording Invitations To Pay For Your Own Meal
and this unfortunately is gone!
Easter this year we had a very family: my
Friday arrived from Rome, we spent Saturday and Sunday with their in-laws joined us also. our table is far too small for an Easter dinner for six people, in fact, the dishes were in the kitchen, ..... on the chairs at the table because there was not enough space .... and a bottle of wine was on the ground, camping style: p
a mixture of traditions, a meeting: first
: agnolotti Piedmont broth
then follow what would be the Roman breakfast (well we would have had to eat at 8.00 am):
pluck with artichokes, salami, boiled eggs, pizza bar (sweet), Easter egg and hear hear .. after 9 years .... I will remain the dove!
I have a mother-in-law of gold, has made the dove without gluten, so I could eat it too!
then we were talking till late afternoon:)
today we went to Oropa and we ate a fabulous polenta! too good!
tomorrow and resume my way back, making a few stops along the way.
this is the recipe for pizza joke:
3 whole eggs 300 g flour 150 g sugar
1 cup of oil (the lighter you have, or disgust)
grated rind of one lemon 1 packet
baking powder 1 cup milk
I mix everything in the oven and country drive was 50 minutes to be ready
this recipe is good for the wheat flour for the gluten free flour, I use the the bi-Aglut for bread and pastries from 1 kg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment