N I have sisters on the biological point of view, but I think I've found one when I was 15.
O ggi do not know how he is, I know nothing of her child and her husband.
E ' quietly disappeared, the last few times I've been looking for her, calling her ..... but she is being felt more and I do not know why.
or I do not know why I'm trying, I need a moment of breath from his problems, his way of doing to me in recent years.
Q hen she was hurt, despite the distance and my mobility problems, I always tried to be near her, to support it, to make them feel my presence.
N the past few years, hiding behind the excuse of the small child (which she told me), it was always held on the sidelines. I can not find your shoulder to lean on a moment too long.
Now for you there are only his thoughts, just do his thing.
L and last time I heard it, I tried to talk about my problems, my problems ..... but if you spoke only ....... I could not have the space to express my feelings.
U n striking example was the end of November: I called to tell her that I made a shelter for three weeks (then a month) and for all that time she has never been heard. When I got home I called and I heard her say "you could also tell me that you are getting work, you will never at home and I told her" I was really a month in hospital and her "but you could also ".... sin tell me that I had told him: (
I n this Right now I miss my sister with whom I share the joy of this training I am doing, the fear of not being able to keep pace .... but she chose not to be.
T i love you, and that's why my heart is aching, I feel your absence.
O ggi do not know how he is, I know nothing of her child and her husband.
E ' quietly disappeared, the last few times I've been looking for her, calling her ..... but she is being felt more and I do not know why.
or I do not know why I'm trying, I need a moment of breath from his problems, his way of doing to me in recent years.
Q hen she was hurt, despite the distance and my mobility problems, I always tried to be near her, to support it, to make them feel my presence.
N the past few years, hiding behind the excuse of the small child (which she told me), it was always held on the sidelines. I can not find your shoulder to lean on a moment too long.
Now for you there are only his thoughts, just do his thing.
L and last time I heard it, I tried to talk about my problems, my problems ..... but if you spoke only ....... I could not have the space to express my feelings.
U n striking example was the end of November: I called to tell her that I made a shelter for three weeks (then a month) and for all that time she has never been heard. When I got home I called and I heard her say "you could also tell me that you are getting work, you will never at home and I told her" I was really a month in hospital and her "but you could also ".... sin tell me that I had told him: (
I n this Right now I miss my sister with whom I share the joy of this training I am doing, the fear of not being able to keep pace .... but she chose not to be.
T i love you, and that's why my heart is aching, I feel your absence.
0 comments:
Post a Comment