Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Drying Rose Petals For Confetti In Microwave

the joys of the outbreak


you will just want to talk about the joys of the outbreak!

the joys of the home we know them, I hope everyone, but those of you have never experienced the outbreak ?!?!?!?

well then I'll tell you!

take a big cat of 190 cm in height and healthy carrier of red beard, let him take a little 'cold and cough until it be distemper (as an animal question), let him spend his microbes and will go around and you find yourself comfortable in bed with fever of 39 and a half.

heal, and then the warmth statevene tornatevene quietly to life every day.

the cat in the meantime has been cured, and microbes have outstanding !!!!!!

resume the daily routine and hence the attendance of those germs!

result he is still half and I find myself back on antibiotics!

Thursday then I will take the cat from the Doctor to do not care ..... I riammalarmi for the third time!

MICROBAZZI Vade Retro!

0 comments:

Post a Comment