Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pokemon Pregnant Pokemon



DSCN2500
I realized suddenly that has gone well over a month since my last post, even though in reality I have always been present, I always threw a quick look at your blog, I kept up to date on faccialibro, I admired and rarely commented.
DSCN2501
In my life there have been and there are great hustle: the official purchase of a new home, a very quick refresher on the walls (which because of frettissima I could not help myself, although I would have liked a lot), but above all the immense burden of packing, sorting, giving mountains of stuff that had accumulated in the previous home over the years also because of the large space. The move in itself is already a tragedy, but also the fact if we move from a house to a smaller graaaaande, under an African heat wave, you can imagine ...
DSCN2502 definitely my priority was to leave my old home rather than occupying the new!
DSCN2504
But I will talk about this in another post, because my move deserves a separate post, Fantozzi could not do better .
DSCN2505
This post just to tell you that there are, though it seems, but I have to unpack, unpack, unpacking, and only thanks to a key that allows me to surf the Internet despite Fastweb is doing everything possible to put a strain test my patience, despite my protests, my threats are definitely lacking telephone network that is especially the Internet, which is not quite a drama as it is bringing my children to a kind of detoxification!

the way, these are photos of one of my necklaces. as usual redundant stones, beads and buttons. In short, a little thing ... minimal

0 comments:

Post a Comment