Saturday, September 4, 2010

How Long Does Tailbone Take To Heal

... as time passes?! Bracelets

My summer is drawing to an end and I have not noticed almost it started ...
image

Time is volato in un battito di ciglia. Abitare in una città di mare come la mia, vuol dire fare una faticaccia immane. So già che molti invidieranno me e quelli come me che hanno il mare in casa, ma vivere in una città di mare per tutta la santissima estate ha un che di devastante. Innanzitutto vivi tra la sabbia anche in casa perchè nonostante tu abbia cercato disperatamente di spiegare per anni ai tuoi figli che dovrebbero darsi una pulitina prima di rientrare in casa  che dovrebbero effettuare il primo pit stop direttamente nella doccia, ritrovi sistematicamente granellini di sabbia dorata sul pavimento, tra le lenzuola, sul divano, etc. etc. Inizi a pensare, ovviamente che i tuoi figli sono praticamente sordi selettivi o, più facilmente, you do not have any influence educational ...




When it is hot, but its hot unless you do not have the different tasks, decide to find refreshment in the shade of palm trees that swarm on the coast of the city (at a cost equal to a flat in Cortina in August ...). This implies, of course, that at the end of the day you've done anything at all: you have not cleaned the house, you did not shopping, you have not done shopping, you have not even given any manual activity. At best, you've browned the sun (as Zorro, with the sign of glasses like me that I could not help it), you did luuuuuuuuuuuuunghissime burraco games, maybe read a bit more than usual and almost always eaten junk food.


What's the problem there would be God's sake? Nothing, if I had not faced a momentous move in the middle of July !!!!!!!!!!




However, after 10 years living in my beautiful house, built according to our (then there were two to decide ...) tastes and desires, decorated by my holy hands until it becomes my nest and my refuge when my marriage ended as sour milk, I had to acknowledge that the sale of the home was inevitable. Leaving the grounds that it would be long to explain, but in fact would cause a beep every complaint, despite the crisis in the housing market (sometimes Murphy turns away ...) I could not find a buyer for the "manor "and find another nest me and mei babies. I would prefer a small house closer to the center, to be able to go out on foot or by bicycle, to make my children more autonomous, m prices were a little Altin my availability: someone did not consider it his duty to contribute to the arrangement of its children and I stopped where I could. The important thing is that my children like the house: it's what they wanted most, mainly because it was to scale spaces, environments, etc.. etc.


My move was the result of a series of lucky and fortunate. The deadline for leaving the house was on July 26. I did the deed of purchase the new house on July 9, found a handyman free to give some of the cooled walls and do some small work of masonry, and set up the move July 22. I spent whole days to select, give, throw, wrap the mountains of things. When you have so much space do you feel entitled to keep anything. But then, as has happened to me, discovering things that I did not even have to be buried because 100 others. Hence the decision to throw away, remove, donate and / or sell like crazy. Yet it took two days to move well, with a dazzling hot and the sweat that trickles down to.

The first night after that the movers had already taken away the beds, the children placed by my mother, I walked like a crab walking with his back to pieces for s EMERGING half empty with the prospect of sleeping uncomfortably on the couch when ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... After weeks of scorching heat of the Azores anticyclone has decided to move: the start of a terrific hailstorm. At that moment I realized I had the car out with the windows open all the windows of all rooms open. After that I went primarily to return the car in the garage hit by stone-throwing of the beans as big as walnuts (the day after I discovered that the beans get in their car had loose everywhere wetting the seats and flooded the recess ..), I run in the rooms and find all the floors flooded.


I spent the rest of the night to dry the floor on all fours with the few rags that were around and practically in the dark because the light fixtures were detached. I've been sleeping dogs, all cramped and sore. What's more, I am not in time to open the shutters at 7 am upset and almost dying, when in a few seconds in the order they played my father (who was a lookout outside the gate by 6 e aspettava il minimo rumore per dare segno della sua presenza) e i traslocatori della testina che avevano sbagliato giorno e pretendevano di impacchettare le sue cose contemporaneamente alle mie. Mai un urlo tanto disumano si era levato tra quelle pareti! Espulsi! Morale della favola, dopo un altro giorno di trasloco devastante, fatto di fatica, sudore, vai di qui, torna di là, casa vecchia, casa nuova, etc. etc. ho dormito un’altra sera sul divano del nemico. Dopo aver fatto il mio di trasloco, ho dovuto presiedere anche a trasloco della testina perchè il principe dopo una breve apparizione si è dileguato. Sono dovuta rimanere in casa mangiando pane e tonno (rimasto in una scatola ancora da chiudere) come un carcerato, in attesa che the movers to come back from lunch. And finally, after three days of agony, I stepped into my new home in boxes, boxes, paintings packed, ready to play the most devastating puzzle of my life ...



CONTINUE ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment