Friday, September 24, 2010

Catch Phrases For Birthday

In the new house (Part II) I hate

Torniamo a noi! Dopo essermi distratta un attimo con le vicissitudini con Fastweb (finalmente risolte, spero…), ho scoperto che anche le poste non scherzano. Un povero utente crede che, dopo aver attivato il servizio Seguimi (a pagamento, ovviamente), tutta la corrispondenza del vecchio domicilio gli verrĂ  recapitata esattamente dove richiesto. MA QUANDO MAI!!! Per sbaglio, solo dopo aver faticosamente recuperato la connessione Internet, ho scoperto fatture spedite al vecchio indirizzo (And past) and never arrived. So I find myself paying all together various adjustments salty. Vabbuò, patience.
Just to be accused of exaggeration, I discovered a movie on "rain" that has graced the first day of my move and I talked about here .

Having moved, unpacked unpacking, enjoyed a bit of the beach that gives me my town,
I started watching a little out
DSCN2560 and inside the house.
DSCN2598 time even to move and already the stairs to the bedroom had the terrible kick on the risers. Mumble mumble, I looked even a wall behind the table where the chairs were far too little to be sure you do not sooner or later cause terrible Segnacco DSCN2596 At first I dreamed of mosaics made from broken tiles, me, news Gaudi, but Then I decided to streamline my artistic impulses and be content with a quiet sandstone tiles, even if very trendy. DSCN2651
I tried to optimize the functional aspect, aesthetics and execution speed!
(The photos are horrific, I know, but I used the flash ...)
But, while my faithful handyman stuck the tiles on the wall, I pondered and wondered why I never I had to give up my dreams! So I took my stock of tile mosaics, craft mattonelline Dutch flower-shaped,
DSCN2595 some really vintage tile 60s jealously preserved by my father DSCN2594 and then, with the force of the hammer and I tiled the wall behind the sink outside:
DSCN2592 Here, after the filling:
DSCN2654
What satisfaction ... At least when wash rags to wash the floor, I smile.
- CONTINUOUS-




0 comments:

Post a Comment