I'm not fond of heavy metal music, and this I know my husband, who loves him instead so visceral! Yesterday afternoon I called and told me that the Trans-Siberian Orchestra plays for the first time in Europe! and I immediately thought of something I said a few years ago "have never played outside of America!"
So, before you even think about it, I said: "We could not go for our trip to Trieste, and you could book your ticket go to the concert and hear them."
I had not before, but I felt very incredulous, astonished, amazed .... without words. And his voice touched me "Are you quite sure of what you're saying ?!?!?"
Tonight, has already booked the hotel and concert ticket ^ __ ^
I like to see him happy, then on March 19, 2011 My beard will be in Stuttgart for a concert by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra!
0 comments:
Post a Comment