The new house I was temporarily set aside the beads and buttons to devote a little better accommodate the new casino. But I flourish here and there and sometimes have very little concrete. Sometimes instead of going like a train and I do not stop until you have done everything and more.
However, having been invited to lunch by a dear friend, I did not bring one of the usual bouquets of flowers or a neutral bottle of any alcoholic beverage. Knowing that appreciates my artistic productions (wow that definition!) I took the opportunity to smuscinare or scarvusciare (look and search a lot Ed) in my endless piles of various materials, and any that survived the move.
I have recovered the basis for a wreath
various fabrics for upholstery and a raffia ribbon to cover it
and various decorations in the theme of autumn,
After the wreath covered with cloth and raffia ribbon, I glued the various decorations with the heat gun.
I've put almost all the tips, so much so that it canceled nearly tutto le impronte digitali, perchè tra me e la pistola della colla a caldo vince sempre lei!
Ho pensato anche di approfittarne per compiere qualche furto con scasso o anche qualche omicidio, ma la mia onestà ha prevalso…
Ma alla fine la ghirlanda è stata completata e consegnata alla destinataria che ha apprezzato, pare.
Ne ho approfittato per farne anche una per me con quello che restava delle decorazioni:
simile, ma non uguale, of course.
Ora è fuori della mia porta per accogliere i visitatori, che sono sempre i benvenuti.
0 comments:
Post a Comment