Sunday, September 19, 2010

What Top To Wear With Knee Length Skirts

FastWeb

As if I had not already bastanza problems in my life as a "single" Return with 3 children in tow, you put the rest of the world, led by Murphy in person, to put a spoke in the wheels. Since I am one who still believes the seriousness of people and words, trusting, me, poor wretch, of the Charter of Services Fastweb written by herself in person, I had a schedule of my future as a telephone user in a home other than the way that I had held until then. I read that to make a takeover (I insist the user with a view to a move to preserve the same phone number) it would take more than a month, and that it was necessary to make a move for another month.
I have two accounts, I predict that at most for the summer and I scase end of April with advance laaaaaaaaaaargo I have the bad idea to ask for takeover. After a couple of months, you forget to make sure the outcome of the practical consideration of a total banality, in case I find that the practice is still in high sea. It seems to change the header of a contract phone you need the secret service Mossad, engravers expert divers and certainly two or three hundred brains. Why are served three months for digitare i miei dati anagrafici al posto i quelli del mio ex consorte, innumerevoli telefonate minatorie, altrettanti fax di minacce di attentati. Perchè voi pensate che sia cosa così, da fare su due piedi, ad occhi chiusi, digitando in sequenza una ventina di caratteri? Noooooooo. Bisogna prima sottostare alle insopportabili musichette del call center, poi digitare senza sbagliare il numero del servizio desiderato, “rimanere in linea per non perdere la priorità acquisita”, e poi rispiegare tutto dall’inizio al poveraccio di turno che tenta di spiegarti che fare un subentro non è una cosa semplice come credo, perchè ti fa capire che la tua linea deve essere individuata con precisione e quindi vedi già un orafo cesellatore that apnea affects the serial number of your line in defiance of the darkness of the Mariana Trench!
And after three months if you think that everything is finished, learn to be just the beginning of a nightmare. You can not ask if the move while you are in a practice of taking over because in a world of deaf and blind right hand must not know what the left is doing. And then, in spite of threats other fax and phone calls daily, it's been another month and still have no telephone. A couple of weeks ago I received an unexpected and very welcome call from Telecom, the mother of all lines, one that does the dirty work. They give me an appointment to make the connection, But that day in my town there was a storm worthy of Noah's Ark, just like what he had refreshed my move. I would have expected a phone call to warn the "sole", since the call for them was completely free?! Of course not! I would have expected the following day a further call for an appointment? Never, not that I think are stupid to live in a nation where they live right people and civilians! I just picked up the phone normally, riafatto yet another phone call threatening to Fastweb and waited ... Now the phone Telecom exist, but are still waiting for Fastwb. I beg calls from friends and relatives, I connect when I can and where I can use Wi-Fi friendly, and my children wander on the balconies as dowsers with the laptop while waiting for some signal gust of unsecured network affects their benevolent pc ...
The chat with the technician Telecom, in addition to being a harping on for their services, however, was enlightening: Fastweb does not exist in reality, as there is no telephone company. They are just empty boxes with a handful of telephone operators (if they are not call center for hire), a mere service company, because in the end, everything is Telecom, sold only with a different name. Next week maybe I'll finally my connection, but one thing is certain: I will use my first free connections to look for another operator. And a question arises. do you think we have the courage to send the bill even though I had no service? The bets are open!
ps: this explains why there is no place, no story, it does not progress ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment