Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Toe Is Swollen Pedicure

ARE NEVER find their way

There are things in life which we can well do without, others that are fundamental and inalienable. Among these are the things to me entirely unnecessary to equip the small parts. There are things you see when you think it should be completely your own.
Among these, I do not know where or when I bought them, maybe go back to the decoupage and then very, very, very long ago, there are letters in balsa wood.
Now that I think must have been a very long time ago when I bought because I missed the initial of my daughter and my ex-wife was staying and bivouacked with us.
The wood is seasoned oak and was not even my daddy handyman has transformed the unnecessary separation of the initial (one G) in a perfect C, initial 3 / 3.
A coat of primer and one coat of colored background and the initials of the inhabitants of the new nest to materialize.

males were caught early in the match the colors of their room


although I must say they have boycotted in every way that the sticky on their door

say that my daughter has been slightly better with enthusiasm as though I have it threatened and blackmailed in some subtle way.

The last to be decorated was my initial, P Bead, but also the P Paola P or the ball in the sense of "what a drag." Decorated in an obviously decadent and baroque gold and bronze colors that can be seen in my room. Mia is really a great word, because in reality the room where everybody goes and / or sleep at their leisure.
say that I have in possession. Have you ever seen a sudden Altzaimer (the signs begin to manifest itself) prevents me from remembering who sleeps where and by accident I might find yourself looking for my clothes to be among the teenagers of my daughter or between the primordial chaos that of my children. Although, I think, the enamel and the presence of eleven tricks in the room I would immediately make it clear that this is not my room ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment