Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pirated Kates Playground

PINKISSIMI

One of my adorable pushers stones that have created an addiction in me worrying now, trying to convince me that the blue is in fashion this year. But I do not like blue. Or rather, I like the fuchsia, the color of these stones pinkissimo.

color, it takes color to brighten the days! Color, especially in winter!

color as what I saw at the fair in Bologna, in thousands of shades. And heat, like that of a beautiful day passed along with some great people. I felt their school trip: a fun bus full of women who talked incessantly cheerful. A picnic on the road based on breadsticks, olives, sandwiches, pies and chocolates. A compact group well in and which has been dissolved as mad at the entrance of the fair attracted to each other we have a siren everyware scattered. find ourselves except for a few pit stops to knitcafè. And the thrill of giving a face to read from time blogger and talk talk talk, you know how long. Thanks then to Anna to Cristina to Manifattive to Roberta, for Annarita to Maria Grazia to Verdesalvia to Tatti to Beta to Mammanfelice to Rosijò to Madebyqueen to Donnaraita to Speedycreativa , and other adorable traveling companion (if I missed anyone, forgive me ...)
If you think you see the photos, you thought wrong. I was pretty well loaded for the camera battery, and then, all smiles, I pulled out at a crucial moment to capture the happy meeting .... He had previously held and autoaccesa battery is completely discharged, kaput!


To guide the purchase of another episode. I do not know when, probably force me to pick a sabbatical to ponder such extreme punishments imposed on 1 / 3, if necessary. Tomorrow start the talks with the teachers and already I shudder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment