I've always loved to read since childhood. I recall with pleasure his books lined my bookshelf,
I liked very much for the yellow boys "The three detectives," "Nancy Drew", "Hardy Boys".
readings are then passed to the most demanding, as they grew older. Reading that now I could not digest at all.
reading and traveling with the mind or minds in places unknown. E 'gaps, to enrich the vocabulary, deepen knowledge.
or even kill the boredom. As family responsibilities grew, decreased the time to read more, but a book in the car never fails, so take advantage of even small moments of waiting.
These are some bookmarks that I've decorated. Why do anything, even the most banal, it should be done with class!
Want to score the point where you get a bookmark with tinkling charms! Besides, I've always hated those who are deeply allows you to make your ears to the pages of a book.
What then through the pages of my books are often the butcher shop or grocery store receipts, you know how! The shoemaker is always with broken shoes ...
For the record weather, the upper one is my car, trapped for days by snow and ice
which meant that the schools will close four days, and send me in a state of lethargy to-nothing. Finally brought the temperature less Siberian thaw but it has not vanished with the latent desire to emigrate to countries in which to live permanently in costume, in which the change of wardrobe does not exist at all, but especially where there are no homunculi bribed and blackmailed, in where honesty is not a defect and where hope still exists.
0 comments:
Post a Comment