Sunday, January 2, 2011

Althea Contraceptive Pills Components



Hello! Merry Christmas and happy new year made! If there's a saying that what you do on New Year throughout the year, so I expect a 2011 cataleptic and narcotic.
As far as I'm concerned I'd be glad to have no worse than the previous year, despite the Scorpio horoscopes give a good chance of success (but this has brought about even in years of catastrophe). Let alone that New Year according to the astral conjunctions I should frolic in love, dinner in which I, are only decoupled been blissfully married couples with 4 kids and innumereboli!
said that, after a terrible urge food binges strict diet. From tomorrow, however, because there is a clear day lunch in a farmhouse (the pods, however, abundant) of polenta and roasted variety.
That above is my last combination of pearls and beads, chips and small metal parts. And for the record, I feel morally compelled to explain why my stage name (eh eh)
  Mi piace inserire bottoncini qui è là. Bottoni provenienti da donazioni
o da abiti dismessi dai quali sono solita recuperare il recuperabile. Paiettes, bottoni, a volte stoffine, cerniere, tutto finisce nel mio recuperatoio.
Buon anno a tutti. Con la speranza che i mielosi sentimenti natalizi che ci hanno imbrigliato durante le festività rimangano appiccicati a tutti come una carta moschicida per sempre. E/o che il Buon Dio richiami a sè molti di quelli su questa terra fanno solo danni . We say that goodness is not my priority this year. Good life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment