We women, you know, whether it is occupied, not occupied, we normally the task of cleaning, washing, etc. etc. And our hands are likely to be wasted in contact with detergents and appurtenances. I remember when I put the gloves, but they are sad, even when colored.
It I visas very fashionable around with flowers, rings apply, with polka dots and I wanted to do with a couple. Long ago, in a spasm of my compulsive shopping avevo comprato questi rotoli di tappetini gommosi antiscivolo.
Ho fustellato qualche fiore con la Big Shot, poi mi sono armata di bucatrice e fustellatrice e ho applicato dei fiorelloni sulla parte superiore dei guanti.
Eccoli pronti per pulizie casalinghe. Sono sempre stata convinta che se si deve fare qualcosa, tanto vale farla bene e con classe. E che anche l'occhio vuole la sua parte.
Se proprio uno deve far qualcosa, almeno che si faccia con il sorriso sulle labbra e in very cool and fashionable.
Also my scope follow the same philosophy ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment