dj asha is inda (almost former) house
venerdì sera facciamo "la festa d'addio".
APERITIVO ITALIANO
dalle 19:30 in poi
con cocktail tipici (negroni, sbagliato, pampera)
cocktail evergreen (bloody mary)
cocktail must drink dell'estate (appletini)
e stuzzichini.
la musica, come sogno di fare da mesi, sarà gentilmente offerta da youtube.
in fondo a questa pagina, il sobrio player con le prime selezioni musicali per l'evento.
naturalmente il music selection process is still ongoing, and so will all tomorrow.
accept suggestions, and if any of you know that there is Italianos in the area, contact me, because it will be welcome.
(the "90s" of the music selection is obviously essential, akills , and I'll take care of tomorrow.)
(also because today I'm busy studying VSS Abandoned The Abandoned SEEN THAT TOOK ME FROM SPANISH AS Traductor! ! Ole!)
( body, I put one of your heroes myspace?: D)
0 comments:
Post a Comment