Sorrento
alle volte mi dico che è difficile distinguere il disprezzo dall'invidia. anzi non difficile, impossibile.
molta gente odia sorrentino, perché lo trova pretenzioso, perché pare sia sommamente antipatico, perché i titoli dei suoi film sono insopportabili.
il suo primo film l'ho visto qualche anno fa, in dvd. era " le conseguenze dell'amore ". titolo antipatico.
alla fine del film ho pianto venti minuti interi. e neal, in piedi accanto a me, seduta sul divano, mi disse che era commovente che qualcuno ancora si emozionasse così per un film.
poi, videonoleggio dopo videonoleggio, grazie al modello blockbuster, mi è stato molto difficile reperire the first film to Sorrento, then I arrived in Spain, and I did not bother putting on the waiting list also the third.
of "The Consequences of Love" I was shocked to read the characters, acting, writing, directing, music. I will not be a palate superfine, cinematically speaking. not one of those who commented on the assembly out of the cinema. "But what assembly? Sorry? I was following the story ..."... but that movie had put me in front of the beautiful scenes, each almost "taken" with the musical choices and phraseology (a film with a few bars, in fact), perfect. breathless.
despite my enjoyment media is inquinata dal trash in tutti i suoi risvolti, quando mi capita di trovarmi di fronte alla semplice, illuminante bellezza di qualcosa di veramente, veramente bello, sono felice.
felice di averlo visto, come quando esci dal cinema e sei soddisfatto, ma proprio tanto, come arricchito, e dici "ah, che bel film, cazzo." e basta.
"il divo" è così. anche. storia vera, ambiente ed emotività totalmente diversi. e un atteggiamento ironico, nel raccontare la storia, che mi ha sdraiato. c'è vita in italia. vita intellettuale. ci sono opinioni vere, riflessioni vere, non solo quelle pippe politicologiche da anziani che ci tengono addormentati, lontani dalla cosa pubblica, imbambolati davanti a "incantesimo 25".
a movie that I found disturbing, and beautiful.
the face by Michele Placido, Castellitto, and all that local production does not exceed the indigenous anecdotal.
(and keep in mind that Sorrento, fiction, worked there, right.)
disturbing because I expected some value judgments, bad, ruthless, and instead, using the tactic of irony, what Sorrento has shown to me is almost a hagiography, which in the end you must be a doubt that sooner or later make the holy character. a protagonist who, by definition, is a character "issue." and ironically, among others. irony to tell his story, it seems to me a choice talented, motivated by what must have a thorough knowledge of the subject.
and beautiful because once again, the visual and musical choices and dialogue left me surprised and delighted.
almost guilty for contempt - a bit 'xenophilous - by default that I have to productions of the culture industry of my country.
in Italy there is life, even though it's hard to believe it.
and although this depends on a nasty, so be it.
me, eventually, the nasty like a lot.
this post was inspired by this post of akills .
postscript:
I was looking for pictures of the movie by typing the "star" on google images, and the first results I got were all very similar to this .
then I remembered that here in spain, if you say "Il Divo", everyone thinks you're talking about that kind of boyband of opera singers, who sing Italian songs or their famous songs, a sort of cross between Take That and tres tenor.
brrrr.
0 comments:
Post a Comment