Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pokemon Emerald Shiny Starter

STOP THE WINTER!

DSCN2745 I do not understand and I can not understand who you love the fall and / or 'winter. Of course, watching the explosion of colors of the leaves, turn from green to shades of yellow green red 1000 is delighted to stay.

DSCN2746 But climaaaaaaaa! How do you feel good when the temperature starts freddolina that turns into the cold, when the toes begin to numb, and yearn for a pair of socks a little gift of warmth!

And how do you feel good when it rains and the traffic goes crazy when you ride a bicycle or scooter parking in eliminating traffic jams and stress ...
How do I love the seasons in which they often are forced to make urgent change of wardrobe so as not to freeze or take the unforgiving cold of the first season?!

formally communicate that I just love the spring and summer, seasons when people are also more cheerful! I can not put necklaces, colored stones to sew bright colors to cheer at least with the sadness del letargo cromatico.
E comunico che sono in fase meditativa, per cui a breve (a breve, si fa per dire) mi dedicherĂ² ad un post che mi piacerebbe divenisse un dibattito tranquillo e costruttivo.
Che i colori inondino anche le vostre vite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment