C’è stato un periodo della mia vita in cui non facevo altro che cucinare. C’era un marito mangione, amici dei miei figli che around the house, a wood-burning oven that allowed me to make great pizza.
And cakes, cookies and sandwiches. Thanks largely to the fantastic gift of Thermomix my mom almost 10 years ago now. and I onsente to speed up. Then a dark period buissimo fact, my three children with these contrasting tastes incredible to be able to easily satisfy all three at once.
And the desire to cook has subsided a bit, so no one here does not eat, or rather, no one eats anything fancy. Imagine who prefer frozen pizzas to my ... And I'm tired to go ahead and eat leftovers.
But there are days like this where the pantry is almost empty now requires a particular creative endeavor.
So after making a paste with wine, I filled the cake with ricotta cheese (bought to make tartufini but forgotten by a couple of days in the fridge ...), now inaffettabili cuts of meats, eggs, Parmesan cheese.
Before
and after cooking :
But not everyone likes pizza rustica and then away with carrots, potatoes and zucchini dying sauteed with some onion
Diced ham and cheese
and then in the oven:
not got almost nothing, fortunately ... Obviously In the afternoon I went under a deluge to attend to two or 300 things to do that now had become extended. So what? Got to do, got to do. When I hear a lot of "wood pussy" say it does not have time to do this or that, I would scream in their ears that it just takes organization and will. I would be almost the extermination of the "female" to leave oxygen only to "women" ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment