Sunday, October 31, 2010

Watch Howard Tv Episodes For Free

SASSOLINI

I'm a Scorpio, and as such a sometimes sting. I can not stand injustice, can not stand the lies, the smiles stretched sentimental adulation. It is perhaps for this reason tend to be a loner. My endurance is very high, but when the drop, even one, breaks the camel's no turning back. I can forgive but not forget. And if I notice something out of place in the harmony of a person, I am sure that sooner or later something happens, sooner or later as they become apparent later in difettacci.

What's it all about? Nothing, perhaps, but they are also a little stove. I'm sick, esmpio to read rave reviews on the web on projects frankly disturbing, on the achievements made ill. When I see something that I do not like, I prefer to take rather than commenting on a silent "Bellissimoooooooooooo." For example, I recently participated in a contest on Facebook and frankly I was incredulos from reading the comments on creations badly made and frankly unwatchable who have collected scores much higher creations made much, much better and had an apparent singularity.
O I'm tired of these contests that empire on the Web whose sole purpose are to serve only window dressing (dare I say fools) to get the work done by others just reaping the results. How many are enticed by the idea of \u200b\u200bparticipating in or consors creative marketing ideas with the sole to provide materials in quantities and virtually free for newspapers or for new products. Just tickle the ambition of every one of us, just a bit of flattery and that's it.

Or how do you sell patterns (a frankly exorbitant price) for things equally rintraccibilissime Network and for free, or books or booklets in PDF format, which often do not add anything new to what you can read anywhere?
Or a subtle feel envy when someone has a deserved success, because let's face it, in the creative world is a bunch of amateurs (among them there are also I course), however, believe that great artists and yearning for a vision that does not deserve it at all.

So the question is whether the ability to attract fans is only a matter of marketing, how to be able to sell their products, or if the user of what it offers the creative world is blind.
Or maybe the problem is only mine I can see a speck out of tune, maybe on a microscopic surface enormous. And it's just that I notice. And that's just what bothers me. I often see things around frankly cheap, rings earrings folded in approximate form, color combinations unwatchable, stitching storte, rifiniture discutibili. Accompagnate da commenti entusiasti e a volte da vendite esorbitanti.

Io mi dissocio. Mi piacerebbe un mondo dove si potesse essere onesti senza essere offensivi, dove si potesse essere liberi di criticare (nell’accezione non negativa di attività intellettuale consistente nell'esame, nella valutazione e nel giudizio di fatti o idee) come momento costruttivo. Mi piacerebbe non avere richieste incessanti di amicizia su Fb solo per essere costretta ad assistere a spam di prodottacci o pseudocreazioni. Così come mi piacerebbe vedere ogni tanto dei commenti sul mio blog o su quelli di altri dove magari possa leggere “… se vuoi un consiglio cambia i colori, seeks to improve the photos, this series is frankly ugly, etc.. etc... " I sometimes I did, politely, but I advised him to change some aspect of light or blog. And certainly not for my personal interest or envy! I'd like a web where you can improve and grow.

I said that sometimes, rather than flatter someone in a false, I prefer silence. But rest assured that if you get praise, because I think it is deserved. But if you do not always read my comments, because sometimes you do not have time to do it! Do not assume no dissent =! Criticatemi freely and criticize freely. Aiuta a ridimensionarsi, a crescere, a migliorarsi.
Vi auguro di sopravvivere ad Halloween, festa che io francamente odio. La trovo solo una festa commerciale, un’americanata importata solo dal marketing. Che fa riempire, solo per sfruttarle in realtà un solo giorno, i negozi di  paccottiglie plasticose. Ricordo invece con tenerezza San Martino. Quella è la festa delle nostre tradizioni, ma è la massa che a volte decide per noi, le greggi imbonite dall’oratore di turno…

0 comments:

Post a Comment