After fixing all the furniture in the house, wandered wandering this drawer frankly unwatchable. I do not remember when was: at least 18 years and was a mess of my first.
A stencil mask and a tamp Onate color. Then I looked like a masterpiece, now I could not bear.
In my neighborhood started the collection door to door, we must select wet, paper, plastic, metal, glass, dry (as well as batteries, fuel oils, medicines, of course) and there is the need for physical space to store all the different types of bags for waste.
A couple of coats of chalkboard paint effect, found with great difficulty because it seems that there is little demand, after the doors bordered with paper tape to have a frame,
and the cabinet has fortunately changed appearance. Now my collection is probably more decent, with no stray envelopes and bags in the kitchen. And if the council decides to change the type of classification issues, or we want to change the lettering or designs on the doors idiotic, eraser and a shot of "tabula rasa"!
Ditto for the drawers of Micro purchased a few months ago. Every so often vague and shopping malls and one of those rare occasions I found these 2 drawer pedestals, on which originally were to be stuck do not know what kind of decorations. As they were thus unsaleable, were sad sad in a corner with a card with the price appicicato: 1 eurino each.
not I could not adopt them, who knows in what hands would end. Besides, I'm full of useless things you buy do not even know why, as some decorative wood very naive.
I've been here two coats of paint (solvent, unfortunately) and covered the writing I had done freehand with a brush pen.
Now I have 5 more colorful new cabinets. Just a shot eraser will change when the contents of the drawer. Thanks for the inspiration "The Cadrega happy" . I found that in addition to the paint effect board, however, colors available, there is magnetic paint. I was tempted to buy it, but what am I doing?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment