This time I could not resist. I already had happened when I met him,
knowing that my house was already full. Despite everything, investing less than 15 €, promising to fix it I bought a new house. Where, however, nearly did not uilizzarlo: I sacrificed a lamp much more valuable but my waterfall of beads has found a happy place.
few days ago, I saw another which I had no need, and the call of the siren has been temporarily appeased by the rational mind. But the thought kept coming back there, I felt I had to be mine. I had to possess it, even if its only possible location was the kitchen.
I n fact I had to buy a bulb to light up despite huge he could not quite suitable for the type of cuisine.
But when I see it all lit up full of colorful beads, I'm glad ...
PS The first photo was taken in my previous home, in another life. For my blogger friends who had visited and perhaps remember the soft pale yellow plaster exterior, you know what time it was painted in blue sugar paper that "if some nun look ..." Already I was thinking before, but now I have the scientific certainty that the money does not buy good taste.
Remember the My Candy , expires Feb. 28. ..
I n fact I had to buy a bulb to light up despite huge he could not quite suitable for the type of cuisine.
But when I see it all lit up full of colorful beads, I'm glad ...
PS The first photo was taken in my previous home, in another life. For my blogger friends who had visited and perhaps remember the soft pale yellow plaster exterior, you know what time it was painted in blue sugar paper that "if some nun look ..." Already I was thinking before, but now I have the scientific certainty that the money does not buy good taste.
Remember the My Candy , expires Feb. 28. ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment