posthumous influence that the bearded man has done loving step.
is hoping to save time, but when he spent the night to blow in the face, between Russia and the other, I had the mathematical certainty of contagion!!
tosseggianti hangover! I I hate coughing!
hangover from the loss of the camera ... I still hope to have it left in the sea .... quick response.
'm sewing, but not having the camera, I can not publish photos of my latest work. Blimey!!
hangover from the cold. I'm sick of all this cold and damp. I want the sun, I want the heat and listen, listen .... I want to sweat!
sequelae kitchen ..... the other day to open a can I have a sore muscle that involves mainly the back of his hand ..... no comment!
hangover from space. I need a table where you can leave open both the sewing machine that cut and sew. Who gives me space for the table ?!?!?!
apart from that I would say that everything is very very good!
0 comments:
Post a Comment